Day before AFCAT exams

"Its been three times that I have appeared for AFCAT till date but till now not even a single did I study for more than a day. I am sharing this post citing one of my experience before the exams. So here it goes"

Registration opens: June 13, 2013
Motivation widens: After disqualification in UES entry (March 2013)
Admit Card: July 2013
Exam: August 25th 2013
Preparation Date: 24th 2013 via skipping classes
9.25 AM: Well this is what I call last day before exams. I slept at 2.00 AM with an aim to wake up at 5.00 AM (pathetic planning) but woke up at 9.00 AM as usual. I shall not be going to classes today because I am thinking to sit back and start preparing for tomorrow’s AFCAT. My roommate is still asleep, in fact he is dead. He really encourages to me fulfill my temptation of sleeping so after an hour or so I will retire back to my bed. Moreover I have many works to do.. Firstly I will have to go outside for a lunch sized breakfast. Thanks to our hostel cook of course.  Next I will have to complete a season episode which I left watching last night. And the biggest duty is still on the way. Madras Cafe is on fire so can’t miss the matinee show. After this I will think if I can study...till then please wait for my next update.
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Well if you are expecting that I have written anything after then that is a wrong assumption because I felt so sleepy that day that I couldn’t waste any more time in studying,
Results: September 20
Cut-off: 116
My Score: 120
Wow what an achievement!! To some, I am already in Air force!!!
AFSB Date: 10th March 2014
Will I go? : Obviously its a yes

Long many days later.........................................................

10th March 2014: Did I go?: NO, I lost my admit card. No problem, will prepare again for next AFCAT


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Loud Silence

Encounter

The 'LionHearts' : Colours of Change