Encounter

You have been visiting me more than often
I presume the peak is near
And so is the fear to move on
For you may fade one day

Debuted on a rainy canvas
The slumber chose to squander
Dreams of ambitions played a role no more
But a song on bosom twin roads

We had to part; the bona fide assured
Many lines were left unread on a brief intimacy
What followed next was a tumultuous applause
Of a short episode, leaving me in disarray

 I sought repose; ceded to comatose
Of a desire for a yet another rendezvous

It had to happen again; this time on a moonlight tryst
On a winter solstice over scented candles
Waking up next to you was inescapable
A deal over smiles and chardonnay

Days went by, so did the episodes of meet and farewell
Leaving me on the stop of a conundrum 
For you have been visiting me more than often
I fear you may fade away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Loud Silence

The 'LionHearts' : Colours of Change