The Chameleon in me...



As I crawl on walls and the dreary plains
I seek for the colour, I may fit in
And as I move the craving limbs
The desire of a new touch increases ten folds

The oppressed body scouts for escape
And live for a time in disguise
Finds redemption in a camouflage drape
Or call it refuge, the nature's voice

On the way I find a stone so subtle
So strong and yet so calm
I find peace, I assume love
Painting life canvas in his colour

Patience demands time for things to click
But the high state energy prevails
Talks and laughter resonates in a flick
Impatience for love leaves no trail

Up and down path turns into a glitch
So shorter was the plight of love
I find no love, the stone retaliates
Leave my colour as it’s all stoned

Reality strikes in no time
Darkness embraces an innocent blither
A few disguise to put in rhyme
The escape ends as the infatuate wither

The discharge time is too low
So the chameleon in me still crawls
“But till when?” does the mind speaks
“Till u find the one”  as the heart squeaks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Loud Silence

Encounter

The 'LionHearts' : Colours of Change