Road to reclusion





Bags packed, all checked, time to go
Destination is unknown though lesser stoic
I term it reclusion, a night's mutual friend
Meeting point for the life's unending aysmptote

As the wheels take on the road
So does my memories negative unravel
Each one ending on a higher note to other
Darkening away in the fireflies' dazzle

But these flickers are meant to flick only once
Coz I m on a roller coaster of no return
Tearing away pages as the book reveals
Leaving behind me with me at the final turn

Yet the road falls prey to incoming distractions
Bound to jerk to every breaker, to every pothole
A fresh nectar for a pain staking memory
A mirage of dreams out of control

My heart says give it a chance, let it breathe
Let it fly, it has a purpose to fulfill
It’s the same old ditch, so does the mind beseech
Crush it before darkness takes a refill

And just keep on moving with a hope of redemption
To a place I call reclusion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Loud Silence

Encounter

En route to the ruins of Hampi