"A Strange" goodbye to Jorhat


As the timeline speaks
(23rd July 2010)"Welcome" --->"Goodbye"--->"Welcome back!!!"--->"Come back soon"--->............................--->"Farewell"(30th June 2014) --->"I am back!!"(16th July 2014)

I left hostel with all my luggage on 30th June 2014 and travelled by bus to Guwahati. But I can't term it as a final goodbye because I was habituated to go by train and final semester results were still left to be served on the table. And so I had to come back. And so did me on 16th July 2014. On reaching Jorhat, I found that I had kept my spectacles and mobile phone on the train which already left to Mariani. What a welcome!!!!!! I had no option but to catch a "magic" transport to Mariani Station. Meanwhile Ankit was on contact with the passengers who found my things. Finally, after an hour of unexpected tensions, I got my things back.
I reached hostel at 9.30 AM. I felt as a "fresher" coming to a hostel were nothing except for the fact that silence greeted my presence. Nevertheless I had to complete my works. So I got ready to go to the college and fetch my results. The office surroundings were a disaster as usual. I was congratulated on my results by a herd of fools. I had no intention in wasting my time with them so I took my results and other documents and made my way to Trinayan Dhaba.
Trinayan Dhaba was open with more than enough space to sit in. I was missing my people in unknown faces. After breakfast, I went to the hostel to sleep. I spent the rest of the day in not so important works. I had to go the University next morning so I slept early.
And so came the last day. We reached Dibrugarh University at 12 noon. The university administrative office made me feel as if I was back to my college. I could see people who sat in the chair, few still trying to discover as what they are doing in that place; some even playing Internet Solitaire. I just had to endure it again. The work was completed in three hours. 
Dats me and Ankit : All in one Bolt

We travelled back to Jorhat by 4 PM. We were late for the train as it was to depart by 7 PM. And we reached Jorhat at 6.40 PM. I was all prepared not to catch the train, but my friend Ankit was all determined to save money!!.  And so did we run!!!
Usain Bolt would have been ashamed on his capabilities if he were to see us on that day. We ran for the train which had already left the station. The scene from "Ek villain" which I saw on 16th night inspired to run as if I will never get to see her again. Anyhow we managed to catch the train. What a goodbye!!!!!
So this was the final welcome and the final goodbye that Jorhat gifted us. But the best part is I was with Ankit throughout the tragedies in engineering and so they did he stood by me in this final voyage. I will keep on searching for more awkward reasons to come to Jorhat again and bump into problems, and so the timeline will continue. 

Comments

  1. mOJAAA.....bORIHA LAGISE...
    Though i spent a very minute time with you,still those wise advices is now helping me to tackle in places like JIST.
    You were correct....You once told me that when i will be in the 3rd sem,different ideas and disturbances will haunt,i was to chose which path i will take...which will be correct and which will be wrong will depend on my decisions completely.
    Sorry to say,in spite of your constant warnings i had to fall in the trap of politics and troublesome roommates. Now i am the social service secretary jist...but somehow i have learnt to handle this responsibility. But the most dreadful situation is to live with some people who have nothing to do in life...Just go to college and grab some marks..I feel very lonely. I have no one to share my ideas. Eventually sometimes i share my thoughts with my friends or seniors like(you know those morons)...and the result is" BBAAH...MOJA MOJA.... LAGI THAK,AMI NU KI KOM,KOR KOR,AMI ASU PSOT"...nOW TELL me what to do with these people???
    They have no urge to learn something new in life.
    Here's another one:-
    Me and the technical coordinators of Abeyaantrix-2015 are trying our best to encourage these students to take part in workshop....But no..they feel like its a complete waste of time and money. Also, i am trying my best to open a GATE CENTER in our college. TIME has forwarded their hand and have said that they are ready to do that but has given one condition. They need at least 35 students.
    Guess what????????????????????????????????
    Only 15 students are interested and that too from 2nd year only. Today only i came to knew that they have tried their best but said with the mere amount of students participation they have got,it is quite impossible for them to take GATE classes in our college. Now i am too exhausted...what i hadn't done to convince every single people i meet...i even announced through different teachers,they have also tried their best but still no use...I again failed.....
    Somehow luckily i got some juniors who are interested in robotics(both manual and autonomous)...
    I feel very lonely akash da....very lonely...i am the only one from my batch who is interested in technical stuffs. I feel that the environment here is sucking my individuality... What to do:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your blog.nice yaar..keep posting your writings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Loud Silence

Encounter

The 'LionHearts' : Colours of Change